Skip to content
Royal Stir-fried Rice Cake
- 200g of beef
- 200g rice cakes
- 1/4 carrot
- 1/4 onions
- 1/2 raw shiitake mushrooms
- 2T soy sauce
- 2T sesame oil
- 2T sugar
- 1T oligosaccharide
- 1T garlic
- 2T green onion
- Please prepare carrots, onions, shiitake mushrooms, mochi, and beef. Sauce sauce is the basic sauce, soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame oil in Korean cuisine.
- Slice the onion and carrot shiitake mushrooms. I used matsutake mushrooms, but it didn’t taste like shiitake mushrooms.
- Boil the rice cake again, scoop it out in hot water, and add soy sauce sesame oil when it’s soft. This way, it tastes better with the red tteokbokki sauce!! Soy sauce 1T Sesame oil BT
- The bulgogi flavor of beef is good, and ground beef is also good. Soy sauce 1T Sesame oil 1T Green onion 1T Garlic 0.5T Sugar 1T Oligosaccharide 1T
- Drain the oil, add 1T of green onions, fry the onions and carrots. If the carrots are out of breath, I’ll put some meat in that case.
- They add seasoned meat. The soup comes out as soon as water comes out of the vegetables.
- When the meat is cooked, pour the seasoned rice cake. The sesame oil in the soy sauce is submerged.
- If you stir-fry rice cake and vegetable meat, it’s done.