Skip to content
Nasi Goreng Fried Rice
- 1 serving of rice
- 1/2 green onion
- 1/2 seafood (shrimp or octopus)
- 1 handful of eggs
- 1 handful of soy sauce
- 1T oyster sauce
- 1/4T sugar
- Add 1T of soy sauce, 1T of oyster sauce, 2T of cooking wine, and 1/4t of sugar and mix the seasoning sauce.
- Wash the bean sprouts thoroughly and prepare them and slice green onions.
- Put green onions in an oiled pan and make green onion oil.
- Next, add a handful of seafood and stir-fry it.
- Add the sauce and stir-fry it.
- When the sauce starts to boil, add rice.
- Stir-fry it evenly so that the sauce cuts well.
- If the rice is well-fried, add a handful of bean sprouts and stir-fry.
- When the host starts to lose his breath, push it to one side and unscramble the egg.
- When the egg is cooked, mix it with rice and it will be finished.