Skip to content
Kimchi Spicy Noodles
- Thin noodle
- a spoonful of red pepper paste
- 1/2T red pepper powder
- 1T soy sauce
- 1T oligosaccharide
- 1T plum juice
- 1T vinegar
- 1/3T minced garlic
- 1/2T Sesame oil
- Put some salt in the water and boil the eggs gently.
- You have to roll it like this to make the yolk stand in the middle.
- Cut kimchi into small pieces so that it’s easy to eat, and shred cucumber thinly.
- One serving of red pepper paste 1, red pepper powder 1/2, soy sauce 1, oligosaccharide 1,
- Add plum juice 1, vinegar 1, minced garlic 1/3, sesame oil 1/2 spoon and mix.
- Put the noodles in boiling water and when it boils up, a cup of cold water.
- When it starts to boil again, add a cup of cold water and boil it.
- Take a shower in cold water right away and drain the water out.
- Put a spoon or two of the noodles in a bowl, mix them, and taste it.
- Please add the sauce.
- I just put kimchi in here and mix it. Put the marinade noodles in a bowl and put cucumbers and eggs on top of it.