Ingredient Thin noodle Egg Cucumber Kimchi a spoonful of red pepper paste 1/2T red pepper powder 1T soy sauce 1T oligosaccharide 1T plum juice 1T vinegar 1/3T minced garlic 1/2T Sesame oil Recipe Put some salt in the water and boil the eggs gently. You …
Month: March 2021
Ingredient 200g of beef 200g rice cakes 1/4 carrot 1/4 onions 1/2 raw shiitake mushrooms 2T soy sauce 2T sesame oil 2T sugar 1T oligosaccharide 1T garlic 2T green onion Recipe Please prepare carrots, onions, shiitake mushrooms, mochi, and beef. Sauce sauce is the basic …
- 1 serving of rice
- 1/2 green onion
- 1/2 seafood (shrimp or octopus)
- 1 handful of eggs
- 1 handful of soy sauce
- 1T oyster sauce
- 1/4T sugar
- Add 1T of soy sauce, 1T of oyster sauce, 2T of cooking wine, and 1/4t of sugar and mix the seasoning sauce.
- Wash the bean sprouts thoroughly and prepare them and slice green onions.
- Put green onions in an oiled pan and make green onion oil.
- Next, add a handful of seafood and stir-fry it.
- Add the sauce and stir-fry it.
- When the sauce starts to boil, add rice.
- Stir-fry it evenly so that the sauce cuts well.
- If the rice is well-fried, add a handful of bean sprouts and stir-fry.
- When the host starts to lose his breath, push it to one side and unscramble the egg.
- When the egg is cooked, mix it with rice and it will be finished.